On the river --- our sweet son Schuyler - this was the first time for him on the rope swing - he had such a great time and can't wait to go back each time we go to the River.
Having fun together on the river!
My amazing husband the golfer
And one I took today of Schuyler at Karate Camp
I have some more of this that I will share later. He had such a great week despite having poison ivy head to toe. He finally felt better today to attend the camp. What a great group --- I think we are signing up for karate in the fall.
For more great summer shots and to link up your photos of summer fun go to:






6 comments:
beautiful shots! there's nothing better than playing in the water.
I love the water shots! And yikes - head to toe poison ivy... that sounds BAD! ;(
Your summer looks fun!
Man...now that's how I'd like to be enjoying summer. Great shots.
I don't think you could have captured summer any better! Those first 2 shots say it all! What a great post!
I love all of the pictures, but the first one has to be my favorite!
I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.
Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com
Post a Comment