8/25/10

Four Seasons of Trees: In a Yellow House Photo Challenge

Trees 
 Considering myself a country girl, and always surrounded by trees, this theme should be an easy one for me.  I love the beauty of the nature around me, I love trails, I love mountain & trail running and appreciate all the trees around us.  We live on 42 acres of woods, and have been clearing to make a yard in the back.  We have sprayed the dirt down to rock making a beautiful landscape in our backyard and love every  moment of working on the land.  Here I am sharing some tree photos from the year.  I love living in New England where we have four seasons -- so here are the trees for "In a Yellow House" photo challenge.  Enjoy!  Please leave a comment if you stop by!  Thanks!


Summer:
From our woods here in Belchertown.  There is something about the beauty of the bark on a tree.  This is my favorite one to use for the challenge.  :)

 Spring:
Peckhaven Farm, Saratoga, New York.  This is the oldest tree I know on the farm where my dad was raised as a boy.

Fall: 
Belchertown, Massachusetts.  Our backyard on the rocks.  

Winter:
Mount Snow, Vermont.  The beauty of ice on the trees.

 For more great Tree photos or to play along, go to the link below.




In a Yellow House Photo Challenge



2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love all these shots and I love how you've shared with us one from each season!

carlotta cisternas said...

Gorgeous shots! That last one is just stunning.