8/21/10

Flashback Friday! Schuyler at Challenger Soccer Camp

I really wanted to highlight the Challenger Soccer Camp Photos of Schuyler and show how he had grown up attending this camp.  I showed Coach Matt & Dom when they were here and downloaded all of them from the past.    I thought they were all such great photos and Schuyler is such a great soccer player, these photos I truly cherish.  I look back at these photos with incredible, love and pride for my son.  Time goes so fast and I am so happy that I have captured every moment (as much as he loves to avoid the camera)

2005 in Sunapee, NH




 2006 in Sunapee, NH






2010 in Amherst, MA


      Flashback Friday Button

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I know you're so proud! You're like the ultimate soccer mom - I want to be you when I grow up.

Christina said...

It's cool to see the pictures from 2005 until now! What a cute soccer player you have. I wonder if my son will play that or another sport when he gets a little older!(he's 2 1/2) :)