8/3/10

Feet!

Mama & Dudes is having a photo challenge and it has one of my favorite thing to photograph ---- FEET!  Way cool.

So here is my latest feet photo.  From the golf outing... :)  I took this shot to show off my OH SO CUTE adidas golf shoes.  I love my golf bag with the matching blue shoes.... I have this great golf shirt from the Phoenician when we played 9 holes there a couple years ago and with a Nike skort the fashion ensemble is complete.  And style on the golf course is soooooo important.

Please leave me a note if you stop by!  What are your favorite athletic shoes?

I have some shots of our ski boots and lots of bare feet photos (my husband Steve has GORGEOUS feet!) ---- but this challenge has clued me in that I need some more recent shots.  :)




Link into the fun at Mama & Dudes (recommended by Ashley) for more FUN FEET photos!
Photobucket
" />

4 comments:

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Nike is my the best in my opinion. The pair that I have seem so light compared to some of the others.
From Friends at
http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

Ashley Sisk said...

You should see my reader now...since I posted this challenge, all I see is feet. It's kinda funny. Love the shot. I know I'm guilty of taking pictures of my feet while I'm walking around. Not sure why. Anyways, great shot.

Unknown said...

Great shot. Makes we want to learn how to play golf.

Hannah said...

I like the shot it is really cute. And the shoes are really cute! I don't really know what my favorite athletic shoe is, I haven't found a pair I really like yet. I would live in flip flops if I could though!