7/17/10

SOOC & Macro Friday: Fleurs Dans Mon Jardin

I love our backyard. 
I love where we live. 
I love the woods.
I love the trails.
I love spending time out there with family.
I love sharing it with friends. 
And of course - I love taking photographs so I can share the beauty with you. 
This lily above is for macro friday

It is the simple things in life that give us pleasure.  

Like the beauty of the grasshopper on the kayak, the deer at the playset, the frogs in the little mud pool in the french garden, the rock exposed and so bright at times, the waterfall that accumulates in a crazy rain storm, the grass, the roses, and the wood pile too.  :)  And more.




Here is the selection of photos from this week to share for my submission to Straight out of the Camera.  No editing (I am too lazy for that anyway...  at least right now...)  --- so here are my flower favorites. 




This lily above is brightened with a little flash --- it came out so nice with no editing.  Perfect for SOOC

Slurping Life



Click on this picture of the lavender from our garden to link to the entire flower collection on Nancy E Photography! :)




Enjoy!  And please leave a comment if you stopped by!  :)




















9 comments:

*Wild Flower* said...

Lovely lily!

I just love all your flower photos!

~One Country Girl~

SoCo mom said...

Mmmm -- I love how your first two lilies seemed to glow with light from the inside!

Puna said...

What a nice garden you have!

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful shots - my husband would love to live where you are (he grew up in a similar location). Keep sharing those photos, I love it!

Lisa said...

These are incredible!
I love, love, love!

Mommy2Four said...

I love the angle on the first shot! Makes for a very pretty capture!

You have some gorgeous flowers around you!

rickismom said...

Lovely shots! My mom lives in Estes Park, Co.; I share your love of the mountains

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

I want to live in your garden! Beautiful flowers and photography.. I will be checking back from now on

Laura said...

Beautiful!! I love the angle you took it from! And the lighting and the lone pollen hanging out of the flower. Gorgeous shot!