Inspired by "In the Photo Fridays" I thought since I have been thinking about myself a lot lately and what this latest challenge is going to do to change me, what I look like and how my life may change, I thought this is a great time to reflect on me. Here are photos of me (which maybe I don't get a lot of, but as I look at my facebook profile photos - I have more than 400 posted!) Wow!
This is me:
Our second wedding anniversary!
At the Marine Corps Marathon finish - I WON my age group!
Getting ready for a SKI day at Killington in the beginning of the ski season!
Winter running with Oakley - training for Boston 2010
Coach Nancy - Mount Snow, Development Coach, Vermont
Getting ready to hit the river!
Great sunglare shot of me skiing -- taken by my niece Amanda!
First day of golf this season - hope to hit more!
Champagne Shoot with my sweetheart -- we love to celebrate everything! :) Each day is a celebration at our house.
Since this is my first in the photo Friday - these are pics of me through this past year that have been really fun to share!
4 comments:
Well hello pretty lady - you are beautiful and should definitely get in front of the camera more often. I'm so glad you've shared these. BTW - that shot your niece took (?) is gorgeous. I know it doesn't show you very well, but I love the sunglare.
How did you enjoy the marine corops marathon. That was supposed to be my first before lyme disease in the summer curtailed my training. Now it is my knee sidelining me! Love your pics. How amazing that you won your age group in the marathon! Love it! Also, love the skiing pics (snow and water). Love to ski. Wish we lived in a colder climate! Great photos! Thanks for sharing!
This was my second MCM - first one back in my twenties.... it was great -- lots of people, the expo was really fun. My friend Judy and I did it as ACS Determination runners and that made it even more fun than before, like we were a part of a bigger team and making a difference. Really cool. Downhill in the beginning. Middle was tough (as always in marathons for me) and then busy crowded at the end. But fun! :)
Nice to "meet" you, and to see you! I'm glad you're participating in In The Photo Fridays!
Post a Comment