We all need to support these local heroes and it is so great that there is so much to see and choose from. It is a real adventure and experience at each market. The people are all so healthy and happy, quite the people fest.... I think a photo junket to take pics is in store soon! We love it!
Here is a link to all our local farmers markets. They are real easy to find in your area too! :)
We love salad. Capresse is my favorite, but this below is what we make most every day with our dinner in the summertime. Add the protein of your choice, but the beauty and art of a salad is truly something to share and so very healthy for you on so many levels.
Sweet Salad
Fresh greens
Tomatoes
Carrots
Red peppers
Red onions
Salt & Pepper
Croutons
Almond slices
"Good" balsamic vinegar
Extra virgin Olive Oil

Here is my macro photo of the week.
I thought the individual colors in the salad was just beautiful. Hope you think so too!

Love our Simon Pearce dishes too -- always great for photos and presentation - such a beautiful meal.
Please leave a comment if you stop by!


11 comments:
OK the colors and textures in this photo are wonderful and for some odd reason...I am starving now. Good job!
That salad looks delicious - it's lunch time...I better go find something to eat!
Love it!! Great original macro shot.. now what time do we eat????
I suddenly got hungry. Love the colors in your shot!
Mmmm, scrumptious. Love all the colors.
I didn't have any tea this evening - I would love what you have here yum yum.
I agree the colours and textures are so good. :) Rosie
Delicious I'm I may have to try this recipe some time.
Looks yummy!
YUM.... Looks great!
(Bet it tasted even better!)
Yum!
Yumm, looks good! Very creative subject for macro - I love it! :)
Post a Comment