There were 53 entries and between 16-25 photos were chosen for each category. So happy that 12 of the categories my photos were chosen for the final voting.
You can use any of the links I have posted - and then look on the left nav bar for the categories posted and vote for your favorite photo.
I hope you like my photos. Please leave a comment if you stopped by! ;)
Vote here
#6 in the Contrast category:
Piano photo
Vote here
#15 in the Eco Friendly Category
Rowboat at the Quabbin Reservoir
Vote here
#10 in Cultural Ethnicity Category
Coach Marian & player
Vote Here
#9 in Something Masculine (Whoo Hoo!)
My sweet husband
Vote here
#4 in the Something in Season Category
Coach Matt tubing on the CT River
#18 in the Flag Category
World Cup Ceremony
#12 in the Indulgence Category
"Volunteer with Candy at MGH"
#8 in the Feet Category
Barefoot on the CT River
#8 in the Feminine Category
"Expression of Spirit"
#16 in the Dry Category
"Mighty Dry and divin' In!"
#7 int he Light Category
"Connecticut River Anchor Spot"

#7 in the Wet Category
Schuyler Splashing & being SPLASHED!











1 comment:
Congrats on so many great pictures! So you asked about post cards....I used http://us.moo.com/
I think the quality is fantastic but I'll have to check out your site and see if I can get a better deal. I could use vistaprint, they always have free offers but I don't really need 100 of the same postcard, that's why I liked moo. Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment