They all grow so fast, it is fun to see them in action sharing their ART with their moms and dads. Schuyler is a little embarrassed of me with the camera so I do my best to be discreet. :) I didn't get as much of the atmosphere as I wanted to, but here are some of the highlights. The song was enthusiastic & great fun for the kids (YMCA with different words) and Schuyler hid in the back crouching behind all the girls that surrounded him.
In the hall: Schuyler's drawing of his book report "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" -- this is his current favorite book series.
Mrs Opalenik -
3rd grade teacher extraordinaire (She has received high marks from all the local "critics" aka: Moms!) I love the lighting in this photo as it shines down on her like an angel. She does a great job with all her students and we are so fortunate that Schuyler has the opportunity to experience her teaching this year. :)
Schuyler at his desk
They decorated a shirt brought in from home with a construction paper face & hands and we had to guess which desk was his.
The class singing enthusiastically for the parents --- this was following a version of Jeopardy that answered all our questions on their schedule and how things are organized in class. Very creative indeed.





2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Love Schuyler's artwork, he is a great artist!! :)
Love the book!
Post a Comment