9/3/10

At Work & Play: In a Yellow House

In honor of Labor Day the "In a Yellow House" Photo Challenge is "At Work & Play".  Coincidentally this is in conjunction with Schuyler's first day of school and since he is my FAVORITE model (alongside my husband Steve) --- I am posting my favorite work & play photos of my little boy, who is now going into 3rd grade and growing like a weed!


So here he is at PLAY in his 3 favorite activities:
Soccer:


Cub Scouts:

Ski Racing:

And here he is on Wednesday going back to "work" headed to 3rd grade!
















































Thanks for stopping by --- I love these photos and every single memory!  He is such a joy to watch grow and learn.  I am a very proud mom!

Please leave a comment if you stop by!

Happy First Day of School to all of you moms out there too!



In a Yellow House Photo Challenge

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

He is an excellent model and these are great shots - I think my favorite is him walking down the road ready for school. Have a great weekend!

Deanna said...

I love the one of him walking down the road as well! And the early morning light with the bus and the bus driver smiling at you are make for a fabulous combination.

R Montalban said...

I know exactly how you feel because I feel the same about my son too. thanks for stopping by at my blog that was really kind of you and glad that I have popped over to see you too.

4 Lettre Words said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Nancy! (Your technique and him, all by himself.) My Sam is just starting Cub Scouts, too.

P.S. I read about your battle. (And, I thank you for such a sweet comment on my entry.) My BFF from college, Jeremy, battled Non-Hodgkins. Please know your in my prayers...and my efforts to raise money and awareness. XO!

Anonymous said...

These are great photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Liz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you come back :) Love these pictures ... it's great that your son is into so many different activities. Soccer, cub scouts, and ski racing. Awesome!!