I had a tough time deciding on my favorite "pet" photo - since I just love taking photos of Oakley - he has his own gallery on my website ---- so these are my top two --- I love the look of love in Schuylers eyes as he hugs Oakley in front of the pond. Both have grown since this photo - but still just as gorgeous.
The below photo is a more recent one of Oakley in the snow in our front yard in Massachusetts. I love the shadow, the trees and his beautiful boxy head. :))
Check here for the Oakley gallery and more beautiful Oakley photos.



9 comments:
I love these shots! And I love your views. :)
My SST is about a yellow lab too! They're great dogs!
Great shots, hey that's my favorite kind of dog.
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hey, Nancy! thanks so much for leaving me a comment on my blog! You are a hard core mama too! I get where you're coming from!! I hate the downhills on the trails too...wound up in the ER during a race for trying to run like a 14 yr old instead of a 40 plus yr old...I didn't get to finish it!!!!
Love your photos! So glad to have met you. You would love one of my best friends...she's our energizer bunny on the roads. She's done Boston several times ( I'm waiting for a few more yrs and slower times to be able to come up that way!).She's also one of the fastest women (marathoners) in SC.
Do you have FB? I would love to chat about running moreso there...love your upcoming schedule. If I were closer, I would run with you...actually, behind you...I'm slower! But that's ok...my time with God!
Hugs!
Susan (scrunnermom@gmail.com)
So cute..a boy and his dog...what is better than that?
Love the pics! Oakley is a beautiful dog. Yellow labs photograph so much better than black. I have such a hard time with Vader. I posted one of him though! It was from this weekend at the river!
we have a yellow lab too, she is not in any of my pictures.. she is old and heavy.. I have a meme for your town tuesday if you want to visit me next tuesday and I am doing a post on fathers day books for children this week if you are interested..
http://nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com
Hii! I am your newest follower!!! I would love a follow back! http://stashmama.blogspot.com/ Thanks :) Happy Friday!!
What fabulous pictures. I love the one with your little guy - super cute! Thanks for stopping by from TT. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn
love your photography!
Post a Comment