Sharing my newest playlist!
I love music.... I love music when I run.... it truly helps those miles and helps me pick up the pace.
I try to pick songs that are upbeat and some that are motivational in words. This is not a complete collection of powersongs like my VT City Mix, but none the less a great playlist.
Tips to acquiring music:
New music Tuesdays - free on Tuesdays from Itunes,
Free at Starbucks whenever I can get it and then the
Occaisional Itunes gift card for Christmas
Stop & Shop deal where you buy $50 in tunes and get $10 on your groceries later....
Suggestions from friends
So here it is the list! Hope you are enjoying some good music yourself and please share it with me!

2 comments:
hi Nancy -
GREAT running playlist. I'm always looking for something new. My workout list has gotten stale. I'm training for my first tri this summer. I've always been a runner (albeit a SLOW runner)...but I figured I would try the tri!! Thanks for sharing...I'm checking out the library to see how many of these CDs they might have. :)
jen
Love the new blog design! It is easier than you think! Let me know if you want help doing some more customization. It's been a crazy week so sorry I didn't write back sooner!
Post a Comment