2/24/10

A Year in photos

Photos from this past year!
 Top left to right:
Judy and I at the RFL Staff Meeting
Kim stopping by in her way home from Maine - first time I have seen her in almost 20 years!
Team IZOCA at the Troy Turkey Trot
Steve & I hiking up Mount Snow - early season training
Schuyler's group photo at his birthday on the Cedar Works playset
My Family at the Long Horn after the VCM
ACS friends - Stacy, Dana, Colleen & Jane - in Atlanta
Steve & I - Thanksgiving at the Ma Family house
RFL Nationwide Staff -- Judy, Kyadrine, Samantha & more
My family expanded version at Thanksgiving
Steve & I on the Moomba
Kelli Barry with me at the finish of the Dave Barry Memorial 5 miler in Hatfield
Veteran's Day with Schuyler & Steve
Steve's family at Bob's house when Krissy came to visit
Washington DC - the finish of the MCM
Olivia & Judy at the Relay Summit 2009

No comments: