2/15/10

12 of 12: Another Day in the Neighborhood

Not sure what I was planning for 12 of 12 this month, but I have missed a couple months and wanted to get one in --- then my camera crashed in the parking lot.  I called Nikon and plan on sending my lens in for repair work.... so today has been a sad day considering my options for a new camera, D300? and the repair on my lens that I love so much!  With 2 ski races in the next week I really don't want to be without my camera for more than 5 days, so the timing of the repair is tough for me to make.  Who knew I would be so attached?  :)

So here is my 12 of 12 -- Oakley again is my star....
Music in our lives makes us happy - 7 AM


Our home view from the trail as I run up every morning.... 8 AM


North South East or West?   8:30 AM

Peaceful Surrounding --- love the sunshine in the greenhouse area of our house 9:00 AM


Gorgeous puppy in the living room...  9:15 AM


On the deck....  10 AM

My new office area & new desk!  LOVE it!   1 PM


In the kitchen....
6 PM

Skis for sale ---- a raffle win at Pro Jam --- any one need slalom skis?  Hart makes a great ski - stay tuned for a craigslist post soon!  6 :15 PM
Schuyler home from school!  6:30 PM


Oakley  upstairs, following me around the house....  : )  7 PM


And last photo for my craigslist sale --- these are brand new from my days as Lange girl - never skied them, very cute!  8 PM






I hope to be back in action with a new camera soon!  :)


1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Argh, camera problems are so frustrating! I hope it's sorted soon. I love the greenhouse area - looks great!