8/18/13

My 50 States Marathon Club Application


wpe1.jpg (10132 bytes)

                                                                       

 List of  marathons run in each of ten states
  1. July, 2013 - 3:42:02  Mad Marathon - Waitsfield, VT
  2. April, 2007 - 3:05:59- Boston Marathon, Boston, MA
  3. October 2006 - 3:14:38 - Chicago, IL
  4. October - Hartford, CT 
  5. January 12, 2003 - Disney Marathon, Orlando FL
  6. 4:05 - Providence, Rhode Island
  7. May 2009 - 3:19:59 Vermont City Marathon, Burlington, VT 
  8. July 2012 - 3:21:34 - San Francisco Marathon, San Francisco, CA 
  9. 2004 - 3:41 - Maine Marathon, Portland, ME
  10. 2009 - Marine Corps Marathon, Washington, DC
 

 

Total completed marathons            27                     
Total completed ultra marathons     1                     
Total career marathons & ultras     28                    
Total US states                             10
Total Canadian provinces  1

I have a little research to get this application up to date, but I thought it was a great exercise to put this on paper to think I could potentially reach the 50 state goal some day. :)

No comments: