
To participate follow these simple steps.....
Step 1 - Mark it on your calendar it is Post it Tuesday! What a great concept by "Supah" - author of the FAMOUS Adventures of a Wanna Be Supah Mommy. She has it all outlined here on her blog and then every Tuesday she collects the links to what others are "posting" on their blogs. It is a great way to visit other blogs of interest and check out the virtual neighborhood!
Step 3 - Make your own post it here
Step 4 - Post it to your blog
Step 5 - Share your link with Supah - her link is at the bottom of this post -- or me in my comment section.
Leave me a note if you stopped by -- I love to hear your comments!

If you look to the right nav bar you will see links to some of the cooleset blogs I have found through these virtual "parties". I started this fun with PINT found on my ACS friend Angie's new mom blog.... I also LOVE 12 of 12 photo essay, Friday Confessional, Simple Woman's Daybook and my own creation "Winning Wine Wednesday". SO surf away and play today! :)

If you look to the right nav bar you will see links to some of the cooleset blogs I have found through these virtual "parties". I started this fun with PINT found on my ACS friend Angie's new mom blog.... I also LOVE 12 of 12 photo essay, Friday Confessional, Simple Woman's Daybook and my own creation "Winning Wine Wednesday". SO surf away and play today! :)












5 comments:
I love your post its, they are very optimistic :)
Happy PINT day and thanks for stopping by.
Stopping by for PINT, although I read too now! Lovely notes today! So positive. I need that positve vibe right now. Been in a funk since last week. Rounding the bend now though!
Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog. I love that last post-it and pic with you and your husband - so sweet. I am now following you and looking forward to reading more this evening. Now its time to cook lunch before the children get up from nap! Have a great day!
Could you please send Miss Lynne my way - I would ALSO like to live in peace!!! ha ha
AND I LOOOOVE the laundry one. totally printing THAT and putting it on my son's door! LMAO! nice!
thanks for stopping by my PINT!
following you now :)
Thanks for stoppin in from #pint. Love how happy you are. Thanks for the vita tip too. I just started taking vitamins now so fingers crossed things will improve. (now that they believe no calcium growing up is my problem) Sorry long winded. Followed ya on twitter. Hope to see you around again soon.
http://www.mommystheories.blogspot.com
Post a Comment