Where the dreams and the mountains reach high to the sky
Good luck on the marathon!
I'm the same way with my computer, hope it's virus free soon!
Wow, I'm impressed by all your marathons!
DAmn sista! 3:07 at Boston is quite the feat ... really- that is sweet!! I can run a sub 1:30 1/2 but then that's all she (I) wrote!! Would ove to hear more about this though ... So following you now- stop by my place when you can ;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good luck on the marathon!
I'm the same way with my computer, hope it's virus free soon!
Wow, I'm impressed by all your marathons!
DAmn sista! 3:07 at Boston is quite the feat ... really- that is sweet!! I can run a sub 1:30 1/2 but then that's all she (I) wrote!! Would ove to hear more about this though ... So following you now- stop by my place when you can ;-)
Post a Comment