Mountain of dreams

Where the dreams and the mountains reach high to the sky

Pages

  • Home
  • Photography Fun!
  • Cook Nancy's Favorite Recipes!
  • Running and Racing

11/17/09

Trail Running Safety

Trail Running Safety
Posted by Nancy E at 10:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Race Resume - 2013
    Wachusett Mtn Race 2009 Personal Record List Marathon – 3:05:59 – (2007) – Boston, MA ½ Marathon – 1:28:48 (2...
  • August 2010 Photo Hunt Challenge - Nancy E Photography selections UNVEILED!
    Here they are --- my Nancy E. Photography selections for the August Photo Hunt Challenge!  I was so excited when so 5 of my photos were sele...
  • My Boston Marathon 2013
    Picking up my bib It is with mixed emotions I write and share my experience at the Boston Marathon on Monday. I was so happy with my re...
  • Bev Cook's Molasses Sugar Cookies
    Steve's favorite cookie as a child, below is THE recipe! :) Cheers to my mom in law who I love so much. :) The taste of molasses and...
  • 12 of 12 November
    1. 8:45 AM - My daily view --- the computer, the phone, the files, the familiy photos, and this cute little dog from maurices (their cause ...
  • SOCC Saturday: "Bear"
    "Bear" "Bear" is my the Godbout Family pet that they adopted from a private rescue.   I will get more...
  • Inspirational Quotes from Runners
    What is your favorite motivational quote? I think there are so many out there to share! My #oneword this year is INSPIRATION so check it o...
  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday - October 24, 2010
    It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday and I am so excited to be participating again!  I haven't been feeling that great with the end of my trea...
  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday: August 15, 2010
    It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday!   Hope you enjoy my photos! Please leave a comment if you stop by! Mood    My interpretation is ...
  • June 2010 Photo Hunt Challenge
    Here is another photo challenge - I may be late for June (depends if they accept it) - but I thought it would be fun to post on my blog none...

Tweet! Tweet!

Proud to be an SF2012 Ambassador!

Proud to be an SF2012 Ambassador!

Labels

12 of 12 (3) 70.3 (3) American Cancer Society (31) B and W (10) Career Stuff (23) Friday Confessional (2) Mellow Yellow (1) Relay (12) SOOC (4) Scavenger Hunts (27) Schuyler (16) Shutter Love (4) Simple Woman's Daybook (2) Sweet Shot (3) Top Three Thursday (4) WOW (2) You Capture (5) adventures (7) animals (20) art (1) birds (3) boating (3) christmas (5) family (35) for sale (1) friends (23) golf (2) health (5) home (14) jokes (11) macro (7) marathons (70) mountain biking (2) mountain running (33) music (2) musings (15) nature (1) photo of the day series (37) photography (141) poetry (4) post it tuesday (16) quotes (12) racing (96) recipes (36) resume (1) running (78) ski racing (5) skiing (49) slide shows (4) songs (5) things that make me happy (40) tips (7) triathlon (25) tshirt statements (11) vacations (3) wine (8) winter (1)
Tweet

About Me

My photo
Nancy E
A devoted mom and incredibly happy wife, a strong athlete of all varieties including skier, runner, triathlete & water skier! I coach skiing & coached basketball (back in the nineties)too! I love coaching kids! We love the mountains, the water & just hanging out with our family. Fighting cancer & believing in the mission of the American Cancer Society is my day job - working with companies nationwide... a work at home mom - cub scout volunteer - and blogger - I juggle it all! Whether your here for training tips or inspiration, I hope my stories shed a positive light in your life too. My athletic history: 4 Ironmans - 1989-1992 (PR 11:53) 23 marathons (PR 3:05 Boston '07) Level 2 PSIA Ski Instructor Level 100 USSA coach - Ski Coach at Mt. Snow, Vermont Development Program (2007-present) PSIA certified Level 2 Ski instructor at Keystone, CO (98-2000) and Mt. Sunapee, NH (99-07) 10 years ski patrol at Killington (87-97)
View my complete profile

Google Friends - Thanks for the Follow!

Pageviews last month

Race Schedule 2010

Nancy E Photography

Nancy E Photography
My photography website - skiing, soccer, cub scouts, weddings, portraits and more!

Training Widget

Popular Posts

  • Race Resume - 2013
    Wachusett Mtn Race 2009 Personal Record List Marathon – 3:05:59 – (2007) – Boston, MA ½ Marathon – 1:28:48 (2...
  • August 2010 Photo Hunt Challenge - Nancy E Photography selections UNVEILED!
    Here they are --- my Nancy E. Photography selections for the August Photo Hunt Challenge!  I was so excited when so 5 of my photos were sele...
  • My Boston Marathon 2013
    Picking up my bib It is with mixed emotions I write and share my experience at the Boston Marathon on Monday. I was so happy with my re...
  • Bev Cook's Molasses Sugar Cookies
    Steve's favorite cookie as a child, below is THE recipe! :) Cheers to my mom in law who I love so much. :) The taste of molasses and...
  • 12 of 12 November
    1. 8:45 AM - My daily view --- the computer, the phone, the files, the familiy photos, and this cute little dog from maurices (their cause ...
  • SOCC Saturday: "Bear"
    "Bear" "Bear" is my the Godbout Family pet that they adopted from a private rescue.   I will get more...
  • Inspirational Quotes from Runners
    What is your favorite motivational quote? I think there are so many out there to share! My #oneword this year is INSPIRATION so check it o...
  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday - October 24, 2010
    It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday and I am so excited to be participating again!  I haven't been feeling that great with the end of my trea...
  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday: August 15, 2010
    It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday!   Hope you enjoy my photos! Please leave a comment if you stop by! Mood    My interpretation is ...
  • June 2010 Photo Hunt Challenge
    Here is another photo challenge - I may be late for June (depends if they accept it) - but I thought it would be fun to post on my blog none...

Truly * Madly * Deeply

Truly * Madly * Deeply
October 20, 2007

We are reading!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (31)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (170)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (41)
    • ►  July (39)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (66)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (17)
      • SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE
      • Rice Krispie Treats
      • Peck - Cook - VanDine - Sizen Family Holiday Fest
      • First Day at Mount Snow -Alpine Team Training Hike
      • Marine Corps Marathon Honors
      • Troy Turkey Trot - 10K
      • Texas Hill out & back - plus E Street hill
      • Corporate Impact Awards Recognize Companies' $1 Mi...
      • Celebrating every day... and this month, my 15th a...
      • Golden Graham Smores
      • ACS Relay Materials featuring MY photography!
      • Grama Cook's Whoopie Pies (From Monique)
      • Trail Running Safety
      • Bev Cook's Molasses Sugar Cookies
      • 12 of 12 November
      • My 15th ACS Anniversary - Notes from Colleagues
      • Employee Spotlight - ME!
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (189)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (35)
  • ►  2007 (106)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2006 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2005 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2004 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2003 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2001 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  1996 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  1993 (1)
    • ►  August (1)

What, Where & Why?

  • A Way of eating - - and losing!
  • Buy bike stuff here...
  • Buy me!! - My World on EBAY
  • Buy running stuff here ....
  • Fashion obsessed?
  • Get healthy with Shaklee!
  • I Run Like a Girl!
  • Look for me to rank - USAT
  • MORE great wine to drink....
  • My favorite wine!
  • Nancy E Photography
  • Nancy's Training on Nike Plus
  • Passion for the fight, what I do ....
  • So YOU want to run a marathon?
  • Tom's World
  • Wanna Race me? Sign up here!
  • Where I love to coach skiing!

Facebook Badge

Nancy E. Peck-Cook
Nancy E. Peck-Cook
Create Your Badge
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.